Every product we stock and produce meets or exceeds safety and environmental standards worldwide. Learn more about our legacy of safety and quality.
Worldclass quality is a part of our culture.
We meet and exceed international standards of quality and process. From our onhand inventory to the customized power cords and cables we produce for our customers, each product adheres to the latest, most rigorous environmental and safety standards. When your product leaves our factory, you can be sure that it has been tested thoroughly and is fully certified for use within your industry.
Here is a snapshot of the standards we maintain at our factory:
● Vertically integrated manufacturing process
● 300,000 sq. ft. of design and manufacturing space
● ISO 9001:2000 compliance for all manufacturing space
● ISO 14001:2004 system certification
● Safety compliant in over 37 countries (provided on request)
● Full RoHS compliance
Our push for top quality doesn’t end at the manufacturing stage. Our factory team of over 1,000 engineering and logistics employees to ensure that your order is reviewed, fulfilled, and delivered according to your specifications.
Ready to discuss the details of your project with us? Request a quote now!